28th APRIL 2015
FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES
MARCH TO PARLIAMENT.
CLARION CALL OF JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE
FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
INDEFINITE STRIKE IF DEMANDS ARE NOT SETTLED BY GOVT.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS :
1. Effect wage revision of Central Government employees from 1.1.2014 accepting the memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA. Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report with the stipulated time frame of 18 months; include Grameen Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of the 6th CPC.
2. No privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways and Defence Establishments and no corporatisation of postal services;
3. No Ban on recruitment/creation of post.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
5. No outsourcing; contractorisation, privatisation of governmental functions, withdraw the proposed move to close down the Printing Presses; the publication, form store and stationery departments and Medical Stores Depots; regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices,
6. Revive the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
7. Remove the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
9. Remove the Bonus ceiling;10. Ensure five promotions in the service career.